Due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak and the Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order from Governor Whitmer, we have modified our normal clinic procedures. As healthcare providers, chiropractic clinics are essential services, and provide care for painful and /or disabling conditions. By providing our services, we help patients sustain life and avoid trips to medical facilities, thereby reducing their possible exposure to infectious disease. This reduces the overall burden on medical facilities as well.
While under the Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order, care provided at our clinic must be limited to urgent or emergency situations only. Although we feel they are beneficial, maintenance care visits do not appear to be permissible under the Executive Order.
To do our part in keeping everyone as healthy as possible, our clinic is:
- Discontinuing the manual sign in process. We will check you in for your visit. The doc will bring you back. Feel free to stand or have a seat until then.
- Washing our hands between each patient visit
- Disinfecting communal surfaces between each patient – adjusting tables, treatment room equipment, door handles, countertops, sinks, toilet, etc.
- Social distancing – we are scheduling more time between patients to reduce or eliminate unnecessary interaction. Our goal is to have no unrelated patients inside the clinic at any given time.
- Extending office hours if necessary to accommodate the increased time between patients
For the health of other patients and staff, we cannot treat anyone that currently has, has recently had themselves, or been around anyone that has had any of the following signs:
- Shortness of breath
We apologize for any inconvenience during this time, and appreciate your help.