Due to the COVID-19 virus, we have modified our normal clinic procedures. As healthcare providers, chiropractic clinics are essential services, and provide care for painful and /or disabling conditions. By providing our services, we help patients sustain life and avoid trips to medical facilities, thereby reducing their possible exposure to infectious disease. This reduces the overall burden on medical facilities as well.
We are able to provide our full range of services. Urgent or emergency care continues and now non-emergency care such as routine visits and maintenance care resumes.
To do our part in keeping everyone as healthy as possible, our clinic is:
- Discontinuing the manual sign in process. We will check you in for your visit. The doc will bring you back. Feel free to stand or have a seat until then.
- Disinfecting treatment surfaces between each patient – adjusting tables, treatment room equipment, etc.
- Disinfecting communal surfaces oftent – door handles, countertops, sinks, toilet, etc
- Social distancing – we are scheduling more time between patients to reduce unnecessary interaction. The seating in the waiting room has been reduced to maintain the 6 foot distance.
- The staff will be wearing surgical masks
For the health of other patients and staff, we cannot treat anyone that currently has, has recently had themselves, or been around anyone that has had any of the following signs:
- Shortness of breath
- Diagnosis of COVID-19 within the past 14 days